Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Welcome Post

Hey all, this is my first foray into Bollywood blogging. I've been blogging for a few years now, but mostly on a personal level (you can find me at 'tehrashminator' over on LiveJournal). Since I have a lot of thoughts on Bollywood and Indian pop culture in general, I thought I'd create a place to throw in all my ramblings. So Fulltime Filmi was born. :) BTW, blog title credit goes to the lovely Parul, or @nakhrewali over on Twitter - thank you, Parul!

In each post, I hope to provide commentary on Bollywood films, music, or just general Page 3 happenings. I'll try to follow each post with Tweetly Roundup, where I post select tweets on the topic at hand.

I hope you enjoy the blog, and if you have any post ideas, do let me know! You can also find me on Twitter - @tehrashminator.

5 comments:

  1. No worries hon! Looking forward to your posts. I'm finally going to have to check out the FF Awards and Udaan at some point heh.

    -nakhrewali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very much looking forward to your posts! Also, super-impressed by "Walks around with a Shahid Kapoor autograph tucked away in her wallet" If you have tips on how to achieve the equivalent with the filmi icon of one's choosing I'm all ears (not far from being anatomically true).

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Parul - You do! Udaan especially. The Filmfares can wait. ;)

    @maxqnz - Thank you!! :) Hahaha. I didn't actually meet him - my aunt & uncle ran into him in Poona, and called me (at 4:30am my time, no less), so that I could speak to him. Of course, they took an autograph as well, and ever since I've gotten it, I haven't parted with it. ;) Here's a pic :D http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g96/tehrashminator/shahidautograph.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  4. u r an amazing writer & I couldn't be more proud! Love u <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will in the first half of this year. Yes that's a very specific resolution.

    oooooh you know I had never seen the pic of that autograph before. ♥ I love that story though :D

    ReplyDelete